I came across this recipe from Pinterest and after I tried it, thought I might as well share it here. It tastes so yummyyy and I think this milkshake is best for breakfast when you need a ‘perk-me-up’ drink!
– 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, here I’m using my red velvet cake ice cream
– 1 cup of milk (I’m using a skim milk, but full fat is also fine)
– marshmallow (try to get the mini ones), I don’t have the exact measurement for mashmallow, but I could say probably about a handful
1. Blend the ice cream and milk together. Mine is not an ice crusher blender, but you could put ice cubes in the mixture if you want.
2. Toast the marshmallow until it turns golden brown. Take most of the marshmallow out and put it to the mixture and blend it again. The rest put aside for decoration.
And you’re done! Once everything blended together, just add the remaining marshmallow on top of the milkshake for decoration.
Do note if you want your milkshake to be thicker, just add more ice cream! I prefer mine to be more runny/diluted.
Hope you could try this fun recipe out and let me know what you guys think!